International Tax Solutions was founded in 2003 by the firm’s director, Philip Wong. Together with the senior tax team, they each have between 10 to over 20 years of tax experience, mainly in U.S. corporate taxation but have also had exposure to Canadian taxation and compliance for other tax types. The team has a wide range of experience working at and with the Big 4 accounting firms, amongst numerous well known corporations.
Our team is constantly on the look out for new talent! We look for candidates who are:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Have working knowledge in reading financial statements, and/or experience in accounting and/or taxation
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once but meet all deadlines
- A strong team player
- A quick learner, especially with technical applications
- Have a strong interest in US taxation and would like to build / continue developing their career in this field
If that sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your resume to us below, and a brief explanation outlining your interest, career path and goals, and why you believe you could be a good fit at ITS. We will reach out to you to confirm receipt of your application, and outline any next steps.